Sunday, October 9, 2011

Everyone Misses Whitley

It is very subdued at my house this morning.  I think all the other dogs are missing Whitley.  I know I am.  He went to a good home with a guy that will love him.  Way out in the country in an old farmhouse that needs a lot of work.  It is such a good place for Whitley.  He went crazy when we got there and was dragging me all over the place because there were so many good smells.  Then he went over to Will (his adopter) and sat down and they seemed to just bond.  It really was good. Will has been living alone for two years since his last dog died and really needed another dog.  I think they will make a great pair.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Whitley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! It does take time, but I am convinced that there's a good home out there for the vast majority of the "less adoptable" dogs out there. This one sounds perfect for Whitley.

    ReplyDelete