Friday, August 5, 2011

Delilah has a meet and greet

We take Delilah for a meet and greet tomorrow.  I hope this family likes her as we are all getting very attached to her.  There is another family that wants to see her if this doesn't work out.  This is shaping up to be a crazy busy month with a lot of dog events.  We sell dog themed crafts at some of these so I have to get busy sewing and working on that.  I need to stay off  FB as it is just so depressing.  There are so many bad dog related things going on in the south - sometimes I just can't wrap my mind around what I am reading.  Among others, I follow Yes Biscuit and Where Hope Lives.  Those people in Chesterfield just can't catch a break and they seem to be trying so hard.

1 comment:

  1. I hope the meet and greets went well!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete